We have maintained very good business relationships with companies, government institutions and individuals in Africa for many years. After the foundation of Prolinkon GmbH in 2014, we opened further locations in Cotonou/Bénin and Conakry/Guinea.
As a corporate consulting and trading platform, we can offer you:
- Matching supply and demand in Europe or Asia and Africa
- Advice on establishing business relations between companies from different continents
- Advice on culture-specific business transactions between companies from different continents
- Many years of experience and intercultural competence through staff from Germany and African countries
Accessing Africa’s economic strength
Through our many years of professional experience and market analyses, we know: Africa’s economic power is much greater than publicly perceived. Nevertheless, the demand for certain goods and services on African markets can currently only be met inadequately – for two reasons:
- The goods and services are not available in Africa.
- European and Asian companies with appropriate goods and services on offer have few contacts in and little knowledge of African markets.
African companies also often lack the necessary contacts in and knowledge of the European market. Therefore, there is a lack of closer links to other economic areas.
Building bridges to Africa
Prolinkon has therefore decided to take on the task of improving the links between European, Asian and African economies. We wish to achieve this goal in the following fields of activity:
- We personally procure the necessary assets and transfer them to the economic area in which they are needed.
- We advise companies on how to undertake business in foreign economic areas.
Our profound knowledge of African languages, culture and commercial practices allows us to act as a skilled networker between the continents.
Point of contact
Sylvestre Dansi, Managing Director of Prolinkon, has long-standing professional relationships in Germany and France, as well as in African countries such as Benin, Gabon, Togo, Ivory Coast, DRC, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Chad, Guinea-Conakry and Guinea-Bissau. He also maintains long-standing business relationships in Asian countries (e.g. China, Vietnam).
After studying business management and training as an export merchant, Sylvestre Dansi worked in Germany, France and Benin for many years in the areas of import/export, logistics/transportation and consulting. He is now bringing the knowledge and experience he gained to Prolinkon’s activities.
Sylvestre Dansi was born in Benin, and speaks French, German and English, as well as Fon, Goun, Yoruba, Mina, Dindi and Ewe. He is your expert partner and looks forward to hearing from you.